Two separate ceremonies for the Spring Commencement exercises were held on Saturday, May 11th at the Stan Sheriff Center. Congratulations to everyone who earned their diploma today! Among the many graduates, the following Warrior Football student-athletes earned their undergraduate degrees:
- Marcus Armstrong-Brown – Political Science
- Noah Borden – Kinesiology & Rehab Science
- Zeno Choi – Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Roe Farris – Sociology & Political Science
- JR Hensley – Communications
- Manu Hudson-Rasmussen – Sociology
- Tristin Kamaka – Kinesiology & Rehab Science
- Austin Webb – Economics
- Manly Williams – Management & Industrial Relations
Nā Koa Football Club’s mission is to support athletic excellence and academic achievement for Warrior Football. 100% of the Warrior Bridge Program (incoming freshmen) and summer school expenses are paid by Nā Koa. By participating in these programs, it assists football student-athletes to maintain eligibility during the season and ensures that they graduate on time.
Again, congratulations to our student-athletes and best wishes to you all!
For photos of the graduates, click here.