The University of Hawai`i at Mānoa held its 2018 Fall Commencement exercises on Saturday, December 16th at the Stan Sheriff Center. Among the many graduates were the following Warrior Football student-athletes who earned their undergraduate degrees:
- Kaiwi Chung , BS (Human Development and Family Studies)
- Mel Davis, BA (Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Teva Eldridge, BA (Double Major – Hawaiian Language and Hawaiian Studies)
- Rashaan Falemalu, BS (Human Development and Family Studies)
- Dalton Gouveia, BBA (Business Administration Management)
- Cameron Hayes, BBA (Business Administration Management)
- Genta Ito, BA (Economics)
- Shawn McCarthy, BBA (Business – Finance)
- Devan Stubblefield, BA (Sociology)
- Jahlani Tavai, BS (Human Development and Family Studies)
- Dakota Torres, BS (Human Development & Family Studies)
- Tumua Tuinei, BA (Communicology with a Minor in Theater)
Nā Koa Football Club’s mission is to support athletic excellence and academic achievement for Rainbow Warrior Football. In this regard, 100% of the Warrior Bridge Program (incoming Freshman) and Summer School expenses are paid by Nā Koa. By participating in these programs, it assists football student-athletes maintain eligibility during the season and ensures that they graduate on-time.
We’re proud of our student-athletes and extend our congratulations and best wishes to them all!